Still no participant
Still no reviews
Robotic Service System for Railway Coaches - TEMP/E-1/4082/2019-KOL
1) Chandrabhanu Pattanayak PLAYING WITH THE GODS: The Making and the Un-making of the Baba, in Religion and Social 2)Communication Journal of the Asian Research Center for Religion and Social Communication 13 1 pg 01-15 2015 1684-9184
2) Chandrabhanu Pattanayak Digitizing ñ The New Sanskritizing, Religion and Social Communication Journal of the Asian Research Center for Religion and Social Communication 14 1 Pg- 01-12 2016 1684-9184
3) Chandrabhanu Pattanayak The Dumbing of Indian Education Centurion Journal of Multidisciplinary Research 2 1 2016 2395-6216
4) Ambika Sankar Mishra ìKansara Gharani, Padmavati Raniî A study of Folk literature of Snake Charmers of Padmakesharpur, Page:213, Vol-12, 2019 Shodh Navneet 12 1 213-221 Jun-19 2019 "2321-65815) Ambika Sankar Mishra Privacy and the New Media Child Jagran International Journal on Contemporary Research 6 1 50-54 Jun-19 2019 2320-9372
6) Ambika Sankar Mishra A Boon to the Devotee Literaria 8 PG-9-18 Dec-18 2018 2229-4600
7) Ambika Sankar Mishra Band-AID TO BACARDI: A Perceptual Analysis of Portrayal of Women in Television Commercials Among working women of Hyderabad Edulight 7 13 PG-83-88 Jun-18 2018 2278:9545
8) Ambika Sankar Mishra Content Media and Communication: the story of ìjoDikhtahaiwohiBiktahaiî Media Jagat 12 1 Page-71-83 Jun-17 2018 2231-6566
9) Ambika Sankar Mishra Breaking of a Baba: 90 Hours of live coverage and baba gone down an opinion study on media coverage of Godman Sartahi issue by private Odia news Channels Journal Of Content, Community & Communication 4 1 PG-50-54 Dec-16 2017 2395-7514
10) Ms. Priya Shaw Perception, Media and Common Man with Special Reference to Simhasta- 2016 Communication Today 22 4 81-91 Nov-Dec 2018 0975-217X
11) Priya Shaw ìGender Equality in Advertisements: A Content Analysisî Jagran International Journal on Contemporary Research 6 1 55-60 February 2019 2320-9372
12) Sarat Kumar Jena ìRepresentation of Colonial Modernity in Ethnographic Novels in Indian Literature: A Critique of Tribal Identities in Colonial and Post-Colonial Narrativesî KALAKALPA 3 1 45-62 July 2018 2456-8201
13) Sarat Kumar Jena ìGender in Ancient Odia Poetry: Representation of Women in Charyapada Traditionî KALAKALPA 2 1 153-160 July 2017 2456-8201
14) Sarat Kumar Jena ìColonial Modernity in British Odisha: Rise of Fictional Narratives in Odia Literature: Locating Gopinath Mohantyís Tribal Narrativesî LOKARATNA 9 1 139-153 April 2016 2347-6427
15) Sarat Kumar Jena ìEthnic Identity and Nation: Politics of Representation of the Tribes in Indian Literature: Locating Techniques and Methodologies in Tribal Fictional Narrativesî The Challenge 14 1 78-87 June 2015 2278-9499
16) Ambika Sankar Mishra YouTube, Education and the Youth: A Perceptual Analysis Indian Journal of Natural Sciences 10 60 Data Not Available with me June 2020 0976 - 0997
17) Ambika Sankar Mishra †The Watchdog and the Bone Story: A study on Media and its Social Responsibility Adalya Journal PG-10-18 April 2020 1301-2746
18) AmbikaSankar Mishra WhatsAPP and Message forwarding Mukt Shabd Journal 10 5 393-400 MAY 2020 2347-3150
19) Ambika Sankar Mishra Students response on educational APPS: A study among college going students Gedrag & Organisatie 33 2 PG-1-10 June 2020 0921-5077
20) Ms Chinu Bohidar The Popularity and Influence of Chu Chu TV YouTube Channel on Kids Mukt Shabd Journal 9 5 2257-2269 May 2020 2347-3150
21) Ms Chinu Bohidar Social Networking Site Facebook using Habits of Women during Covid-19 Lock Down Mukt Shabd Journal 9 5 4897-4912 May 2020 2347-3150
22) Chinu Bohidar A study on the social media using habits of school students (DAV Public School Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar) Desh Vikash 6 3 87-95 December 2019 2349-0519
23) Chinu Bohidar† The Effectiveness of Community Radio: A Study on Dhimsa Community Radio in Koraput District of Odisha Adalya Journal 9 4 720-737 APR 2020 1301-2746
24) Saban Kumar Maharana "
Salient Features of the Mural Paintings in Odisha
" Mukt Shabd Journal 9 6 5623-5628 JUNE 2020 2347-3150
25) Dr.Prajna pani Enhancing the Skills of Short-Presentations through Self-Evaluation, TEST Engineering & Management, ISSN 0193-4120, The Mattingley Publishing Co., Inc., Vol.†83, pp. 14396 ñ 14400, May-June 2020.
26) Dr.Prajna pani †Learning English at an Early Age to Support Industry 4.0, TEST Engineering & Management, ISSN 0193-4120, The Mattingley Publishing Co., Inc., Vol.†83, pp.†14067 - 14074, May-June 2020.
27) Dr.Prajna pani Where do we go from here and how? Gedrag & Organisatie, 0921-5077 in Volume 33 Issue 02, UGC-CARE and Web of Science Journal, April 2020.
28) Dr.Prajna pani †Attitude of Engineering Students towards English Language Learning, TEST Engineering & Management, ISSN 0193-4120, The Mattingley Publishing Co., Inc., Vol.†83, pp.†14401 - 14409, May-June 2020.
29) Dr.Prajna pani Opinion Mining: A Communication Tool for Career Makingî, Gedrag & Organisatie, 0921-5077, Volume 33 Issue 02, pp.501-511. (WOC), April 2020.
30) Dr.Prajna pani †T-learning for Educators: Where to Next & How, Journal of Xidian University, (Impact 5.4), Vol 14, Issue, 4, ISSN No:1001-2400 (UGC Care & Scopus), 2020/12/4.
31) Dr.Prajna pani Emotional Intelligence: A "Latent" Emotional Capability in Rural Women Entrepreneurs, Journal of Xidian University (Impact 5.4), Vol 14, Issue, 4, ISSN No:1001-2400 (UGC Care & Scopus), 771-779, 23/3/2020
32) Dr.Prajna pani †English Language Teaching in the Era of Industry 4.0, The WEI International Academic Conference Proceedings, Humanities and Social Sciences, ISSN 2167-3179, July 29-August 2, 2019, Harvard Faculty Club, Boston, USA, 107-117.
33) Dr.Prajna pani †Understanding Teacher Competencies for Effective Teaching Practices, A Review of Literature, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research,†2349-5162 (Impact 5.87).
34) Dr.Prajna pani †De-gendering of Genderlect: A Case of Higher Education Institutions in Odisha, International Journal of Communication & Media Studies (IJCMS), ISSN (Print): 2250-0014; Impact Factor (JCC) (2018): 2.8058; NAAS Rating: 2.52; Vol-9, Issue-4; Edition: August 2019,pp.51-62.
35) Dr.Prajna pani Implications of Concepts, Theories and Models on Self-Efficacy and English Language Achievement,†International Journal of Management, Technology And Engineering,†ISSN NO : 2249-7455, Volume 8, Issue XII, Dec. 2018, pp. 5671-5679.(IMF: 6.3)
36) Dr.Prajna pani Reflections on English Language Teaching and Learning in English Medium Schools, Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities (ISSN 2249-7315), Vol. 8, No. 10, October 2018, pp. 1-18.
37) Dr.Prajna pani †Socio-cultural Practices in Saura Tradition, Research Chronicler, Vol. VI, Issue 1, 2018.
38) Dr.Prajna pani Living Pedagogically in the Digital Age: New Perspectives of English Language Teaching & Learning, Asian Quarterly: An International Journal of Contemporary Issues, ISSN 229-581X, Vol. 15, Issue no. 4, Feb 2018, pp.6-20.
39) Dr.Prajna pani †Mobile Apps for Active Ageing, Indian Journal of Gerontology, Vol.2, No.2, 2018.
40) Dr.Prajna pani Learning to Learn Attitude, Self Efficacy and Communication Exploring The Triad , Asian Journal of Management, ISSN:††2321-5763(Online), 0976-495X(Print), June 2017 (co-authored by Manasee Rath)
41) Dr.Prajna pani Emotional Intelligence in Higher Education: A Scale Development in International Journal of Education and Management Studies, IAHRW Publications Private Limited, ISSN: 2321-3671, e-ISSN: 2231-5632, Sept. 2017. (Co-authored by Amir B. & Anita P.)
42) Dr.Prajna pani Pedagogical Implications: Factors Affecting Learnersí Communication Efficacy, International Journal of Literary Studies, IAHRW Publications Private Limited, June 2017, 7 (1-2), 01-06 (co-authored by Manasee M.)
43) Dr.Prajna pani Communication Inventory: Selection and Validation with an Indian Population Sample, Asian Journal of Management, ISSN:† 2321-5763(Online), 0976-495X (Print), June 2017 (co-authored by Amir B.)
44) Dr.Prajna pani Essence of and a Model for Reflective Practice In Development Communication, PEOPLE: International Journal of Social Sciences, Special Issue, Vol.2, Issue 1, pp. 622-642, GRDS Publishing House, 14 Dec.2016
45) Dr.Prajna pani Career and Emotional Self-awareness: Micro initiatives for Macro impact, Indian Journal of Positive Psychology, June 2014, Vol.5, Issue 2, ISSN-p 2229-4937, pp. 213-215 (Co-author: Amir Behera)
46) Dr.Prajna pani Review of Emotional Intelligence: Connecting EI to Communication, Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management, 2250-1673(PRINT), Asian Research Consortium, Vol. IV Issue ñII, Feb. 2014. (Co-author: Amir Behera), 52-59.
47) Dr.Prajna pani Metaphors of Memory in T.S Eliotís Poetry, Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, Vol. 3, Issue IX,† Sept. 2013, ISSN: 2250-1665, Asian Research Consortium, Sept. 2013, pp. 34-43.
48) Dr.Prajna pani Reflections on the Existential Philosophy in T.S Eliotís Poetry,†Cosmos and History: The Journal of Natural and Social Philosophy, Cosmos Publishing Cooperative, Australia,†ISSN 1832-9101, vol. 9, no. 1,†2013, pp. 301-316.
49) Dr.Prajna pani Human Fallibility, Communication and Error Management, The Criterion: An International Journal in English, ISSN (0976-8165) Vol. III, Issue, IV, Dec. 2012,pp. 1-6.
50) Dr.Prajna pani Malady of the Modern Mind and Eliotian Metamorphosis, Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, Vol. II, Issue ñXII, ISSN: 2250-1665, (0.315), Dec. 2012, pp.89-97.
51) Dr.Prajna pani Heard and Unheard Voice in Human Discourse, The Criterion: An International Journal in English, Vol. II. Issue. IV. ISSN-0976-8165, Dec. 2011, pp.1-5.
52) Dr.Prajna pani Communication Unbound - Coming to Know the Unknown: An Attitudinal Response, International Journal, and Language in India, ISSN 1930-2940, and Vol. 11: 10. Oct. 2011, 127-136.
53) Dr.Prajna pani Mobile Apps for Active Ageing, Indian Journal of Gerontology, Vol.2, No.2, 2018.
54) Dr.Prajna pani Lateral Thinking: A Communicative†Competency†and Capacity Building Technique, Centurion Journal of†Multi-disciplinary†Research, Vol.1, No.1, April-September 2015,†ISSN2395-6216(Print),†ISSN2395-6224(Online)
55) Dr.Prajna pani Transcending Inexorable Moments and Bringing EI to Work,†TECHNOINSIGHT,††a National Journal published by Rajiv Gandhi Forum, Orissa, affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Foundation, New Delhi,†ISSN0975†ñ 4946, Vol.-IV, No.-1, Aug. 2012, pp-22-24.
56) Dr.Prajna pani Emotional Intelligence at Workplace, ELTI Journal, IASE, Rajasthan Bikaner, ISSN 2250 -317X, Vol.8, Sept. 2012, pp. 73-75.
57) Dr.Prajna pani Emotional Intelligence: Learning to Learn, Journal of English Language Teaching India, ELT@I, ISSN 0973-5208, VOL.48/4 2010, pp.30-36.
58) Dr.Prajna pani Useful Ignorance: Plants to Planchet, Repositioning Folklore and Indigenous Knowledge Systems, ISBN: 978-81-931721-0-0, Centurion University Press, India, 2016, pp. 192-197.
59) Dr.Prajna pani Exploring the Self through Assertive Communication, 21st†Century Learners: Learning Styles and Strategies, Proceedings of the 8th†International & 44th†Annual ETAI Conference, 18-20 July 2013, ISBN: 978-81-908397-9-2, Dept. of English and Foreign Languages, 2013, SRM University, Chennai: Green Pearl Publications Private Limited, pp. 17-20 (Co-author: Amir Behera)
60) Dr.Prajna pani Structuring Access to Global English: A Shift to Wirearchy, Teaching of English in India Today, A New Perspective, ISBN 978-93-5067-915-9, 2012, pp. 46-49.
61)Dr.Prajna pani Strategic Communication through Human Performance Technology, Soft Skills: Key to Excellence, First Edition 2010, ISBN: 978-81-8220-319-8, Global Vision Publishing House, INDIA, 508-513.
62) Avinash seekoli Improving Software Reliability using Fault Estimation Techniques & Software Metrics TEST Engineering and MAnagement 83 17063 - 17067 March 2020 ISSN:1934120
63) Abhilasha Akkala A multipurpose client server local area network chat communication in a secure manner International journal of analytical and expermental modal analysis 12 6 JUNE 2020 ISSN:0886-9367
64) Abhilasha Akkala Identify Occurrence of Substance Object of a Certain Classification in Fractional Videos and Pictures IJEAT 9 3728-3731 February 2020 2249-8958
65) Avinash seekoli RAW DATA PROCESSING WITH HQL AND PIG International Conference on Management, Sciences, Engineering and Applications (ICMSEA ) 20 87-95 May 2019 0973-4686
66) Abhilasha Akkala Textractor-extract optimal character in an image file International Conference on Management, Sciences, Engineering and Applications (ICMSEA ) 21 21-26 June 2019 0973-4686